Personalize conversational routing with external customer data
An Early Access Program allows you to get an early preview of what we are building and help us improve it before we make it a permanent part of Dixa.
Email flows is also supporting routing with external data🚀
Your customer data is often spread across various online systems, whether they are custom or 3rd party. No matter where your customer data is, you can now use it for conversational routing in Dixa.
Widespread use cases this enables are:
- If the total order of the customer calling in is larger or smaller than a given size, then route this conversation to a specific queue/agent.
- If the Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) of the customer calling in is larger or smaller than a given size, then route this conversation to the specific queue/agent.
- Have the customer enter the order number and route them to the relevant queue/agent based on this.
- If the customer calling in has a Lead Status of a given type, then route the conversation to the specific queue/agent.
- If the customer calling in has a Net Promoter Score (NPS) higher or lower than a given value, then route this conversation to a specific queue/agent.
You should make sure to read the documentation about limitations and known bugs below to understand what you are signing up for. Once signed up, we will be checking in with you to get feedback allowing us to improve the functionality. If you are not prepared for giving us feedback, we recommend that you wait until it’s a permanent part of the Dixa product.
We will inform you via email when your account has been added to the Early Access Program.
The new building blocks (or Flow blocks, as we call it) to realize the beforementioned use cases and more, are:
- Use dynamic variables from the scope of the Flow, to pass along the HTTP-request fetching data from external sources.
- Record or re-use an announcement while the fetching is going on. Typically this is done in a few seconds.
- Integrate the external data into the Flow with the use of Variables, and use the data further down the Flow.
- Setup logical conditions to check the value of Variables and route accordingly.
- It's possible to add multiple conditions with AND/OR logic for creating highly granulated Flows.
- Use the Phone input block for storing user input of any size, and use it in other Flow blocks.
- A use case would be for a customer to enter- and validate an order number, and route that conversation accordingly.
- Initially, these capabilities are available for Phone Flows only. (Email will be available in December 2019).
None at the moment.