Compose an Email
To write an email to any email address or a contact:
- Click on the letter icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Compose.
- Enter an email address or search for a contact.
- Enter a Subject.
- Enter the content of the email.
- Attach one or more files (optional, up to 19 mb).
- Add one or more tags (optional).
- Click Send.
Please note that you can also open compose new email window in the new tab for convenience (arrow on top right corner above the +Bcc option).
Compose new email section can also save drafts either manually or automatically if you close section without sending it out.
Compose new email section saves your "from" email selection first time you send out an email and thus will offer you that "from" address next time as a default one.