The tab "Presence" in the Analytics section shows data around the presence of your agents. Data for agent presence is available from December 12. Be aware that this feature is currently in Early Access and you can read more here.
You can find a detailed explanation of each graph below.
You can filter this dashboard by agent and time period.
Note that if a specific option within a filter does not show up (for example you can't find a specific agent) it's most likely because there is no presence data matching that option (so the agent was not online) within the selected time period.
Online time gives you a quick overview for how long and on which days your agents have been online in Dixa. Agents are considered online when they are set to working (green) or away (orange) inside Dixa and not offline (grey).
- Total time online - Calculation: For each agent the online time is counted and then displayed as a total. If multiple agents are selected in the filter, the agents' total online time will be summed up to show the total for the selection.
- Time online (Per day and per agent) - Calculation: Each day the online time of each agent is counted and displayed in a bar chart. If multiple agents are selected in the filter, the agents' daily online time will be represented in side by side bars.
Time set to working vs time set to away
While agents are online in Dixa, they can either be set to working (green), which means that they are available to take conversations, or set to away (orange), which means they are not available to take conversations. Read more about presence states here.
- Total time set to working - Calculation:
- Total time set to away - Calculation:
- % time set to working - Calculation:
- % time set to away - Calculation:
- Presence by status while online (Per day) - Calculation: Each day the time set to working and set to away of each agent is counted and displayed in a bar chart.
While agents are online in Dixa and set to working, they can individually control on which channels they are available to take conversations. Channels are grouped together under these 4 main categories: Voice, Email, Chat and Messaging.
- Availability per channel (Per day) - Calculation: Each day the time set to working on the individual channel groups of each agent is counted and displayed in a bar chart.
- Presence overview (By hour) - Calculation: All presence data for each agent is saved every hour while the agent is online. In this table you can see the hourly totals for the agent's time online, time set to working, time set to away, time available on messaging / chat / email / voice. The timestamp on each row indicated the end time of the hourly window (so 11:00 means the window from 10:00 - 11:00).
- Overview of agents going online and offline - Calculation: Every time an agent goes online or offline within Dixa, a timestamp is saved and hence a log of all changes from online to offline status is created. Such a status change can also be created when an agent refreshes the Dixa application.