Add a Phone Announcement
Announcements are recorded messages that are played back to customers who contact you by phone. You decide when they should play in each call flow.
To set up an announcement:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Phone.
- Click Edit Flow on the call flow for which you want to add the announcement. You can also click on Add Call Flow to create a new one.
- Click on Add Action.
- Select Announcement.
- Click Add New to add an announcement.
- Select Record to record an announcement directly in your browser, or select Upload to add a pre-recorded announcement in mp3 format.
- Give the announcement a Title.
- Select if the call flow should end after the announcement or if it should continue to a new action in the call flow.
- Click Save.
Once saved the annoncement will be available for you to use in any flow and on any action later on. There's no need to continually record or upload the same announcement.