An auto reply works as an automated message, this would be great to let your customers know you’re out of office, closed for the holidays or simply to let customers know about your opening hours.
We sent out maximum one auto-reply per combination of sender/receiver every two hours so your customers won't get spammed with them if they write several emails in a row or end up in infinite email loops.
To set up an auto-reply simply select Settings > Template > Add new template.
From here you’ll need to
- Enter a name for the template
- Enter an optional subject, which will appear when inserting a Quick Response upon composing an email.
- Select Autoreply as Template Type.
- Enter the template content. This is the text that will be inserted in the conversation when using the Quick Response. The template content supports HTML.
Select Auto-Reply as Template Type:
Enter Name, Subject, Template Content and click Save:
The following variables can be inserted in the Auto-Reply:
- Inserts the organization name from Settings > Organization & Team.
- Inserts the customer's first name.
- Inserts the customer's full name.
- Inserts the customer's email address.
- Inserts the agent's first name from Settings > Profile.
- Inserts the agent's full name from Settings > Profile.
- Inserts the subject of the conversation.
Enable Auto-Reply for Email
- Go to Email.
- Click Edit Flow next to the email you want to enable auto-reply
- Add a Reply action in the Email Flow.
- Select the auto-reply you want to use.
- Save the Email Flow.